Food Technology Teacher
Posted 5 days ago
Are you a fully Qualified Teacher or an experienced Teacher looking for permanent work in Lincolnshire. Simply Education are working on behalf of an SEMH school that are seeking a Food Technology Teacher. Experience of teaching food technology is not essential for this post.
The Food Technology Teacher will be responsible for planning and marking engaging lessons to small classes for students aged between 8-18. The Food Technology Teacher will ideally have experience of teaching this subject or taught a subject with relevance, a relevant degree or practical experience.
The Food Technology teacher will working within an SEMH school and therefore it is essential to have an excellent temperament and strong classroom management skills. Teachers without experience of teaching in an SEMH / SEN setting is not essential, however the Food Technology teacher must demonstrate there willingness to adapt and suitability to working in this learning environment.
Please apply below if you;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- are able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- are able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- are friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Will on 01522 370 172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 01522 370 172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-FTC802-LN20Apply Now