Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking for a fully qualified Food Technology teacher. Simply Education are working closely with a secondary schools in the Louth area.
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching food technology with to GCSE students and be confident in leading both practical and theory lessons.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
What Simply Education can offer you –
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your working needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.REF: WHS-FTCLOU-LN22