Food Technology Teacher
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located near Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. We are looking to assist this school with a Food Technology role to start in September 2020. This is a part-time position for 4 days a week.
Due to Covid19 we are unable to meet teachers face to face, however we are registering new candidates over video call moving forward. Therefore if you are interested in this role or would like to enquire more then please do get in touch so we can arrange a video interview at a convenient time for you.
We are looking for either a Food Technology Specialist or a teacher who has experience teaching food. We are looking for a teacher who is reliable and committed. This position is to start in September 2020 and would be at least until Christmas 2020 but could potentially continue.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have experience teaching Food Technology or being a food technology teacher
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.