Posted 26 days ago
Do you have experience working in schools and want flexibility with your job? Here at Simply we are here to help provide work for those that need it.
Simply Education work very closely with schools within Kent that are in need of cover requirements, this being day to day, short term or long-term jobs, if this suits you and you want to pick the days you work, then get registered today!
Working with Simply education you will be provided with your own primary consultant who will be on call 24/7 for you. Booking you in work on the days that you are available.
So, if you live within the East Kent Area and looking for work within either Primary or Secondary schools then get in contact toady to find out more and register.
See below for requirements:
You will need:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
So if this Is for you, then click apply now today or contact Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696 / Sarah.F@simplyeducation.co.uk to registerREF: SFL-3337-KENT