Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are working with schools in Ipswich and the surrounding areas to recruit French, Spanish and German teachers.
The successful applicant will need to be a qualified teacher experienced in teaching languages to KS3 and KS4.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher as soon as possible that;
* Has excellent knowledge of the French, German & French Languages curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean Alexander on 01245 570 079.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.