Posted 15 days ago
Are you fluent in French? Do you have experience teaching French to GCSE level? Are you a fully qualified teacher searching for a new challenge? Simply Education have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of French to join a fantastic secondary school in Ashford.
Simply Education are working alongside a school in Ashford to find a Modern Foreign Languages teacher, specialising in French, to join their team ASAP. The role will continue until the end of the calendar year, at which point there may be an opportunity to extend further. The successful candidate will be expected to teach French up to KS4 level, with the possibility of teaching KS5 depending on experience.
The school are accepting applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers, preferably those who are native French speakers, or hold a degree in French Language. The ability to speak/teach additional languages other than French is also a bonus.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching French or holds a degree in French Language.
• Holds Fully Qualified Teaching status in the UK
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-VCX4-KENT