Full-time Science Teacher
Posted 4 days ago
Simply Education are currently recruiting for a long-term Science position based in Reading. The role is full-time, along with the opportunity to go permanent should the suitable candidate reach the required standards.
As a leading, local recruitment agency, Simply Education are in a fantastic position to support teaching professionals gain work. Whether that is full or part time, short term or longer assignments, Simply Education are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)
For more information regarding this role, please call Tom Norton on 07741 268729.
REF: TNN-FQS-BERKApply Now