Posted 26 days ago
Are you looking for a classroom support role within a primary school in the Lincoln area? Are you passionate about supporting and encouraging learning?
Simply Education are working with 3 schools in the Lincoln area that are looking for full time teaching assistants to join their team from January. The schools have supportive and inclusive environments that encourage learning and development. The role may include general classroom support, small group work, or one to one support.
If you think this is the role for you, apply now!
Rates of pay - £11.80 - £13.33 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Assisting teachers across all primary year groups
- Delivering one-to-one and small group support in class
- Creating tailored resources to aid pupils' learning
- Using positive behaviour and classroom management strategies
- Building constructive relationships with pupils
To be successful you will need:
- Experience working with young children
- Excellent communication skills and patience
- An encouraging and nurturing approach
- The ability to adapt activities to suit different needs
- A resilient, caring and flexible working style
- To have a 10 year checkable work / education history and a 2 year referenceable history.
In return we offer:
- Full time work in a Lincoln primary school
- Local placement with free parking onsite
- Ongoing support from our friendly team
- Competitive pay rates and holiday entitlement
If you are a warm and dedicated teaching assistant ready for a new challenge, apply today by clicking "apply now" or email a copy of your CV as a word document to email@example.com or call the Lincoln office on 01522 370 172.REF: MTO-FULTA1-LINC