Full Time Year 4 Teacher
Simply Education are working closely with a school in Central Oxford who require a full time Year 4 Teacher starting immediately.
We are seeking a FQT who is able to hit the ground running within a new role at a a primary school within central oxford. This role will include support from the senior leadership team within the school and will require planning and marking.
The school pride themselves on supporting their pupils 'to make good choices for themselves and others'. The successful candidate must have strong behaviour management, a clear understanding of the curriculum and be able to commit to full time teaching responsibilities. This post is open to Newly Qualified Teachers.
As the successful Year 4 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching KS1
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role please contact Kealie on 01844 355 581.