Fully Qualified Teachers required in Braintree
Posted 18 days ago
We work with many schools across the Essex area and the demand for supply is growing, therefore we are looking to recruit reliable and flexible teachers who are hoping to work across different schools.
As one of the successful candidates you will need to be enthusiastic, determined, reliable, have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and the flexibility to adjust to learning levels.
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- A patient and creative approach is necessary.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- On line diary of bookings and school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Exclusive access to our educational development managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Abby Cheek on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: AJC-AA5-ESSXApply Now