Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education has an exciting Working From Home Opportunity and are currently seeking people who have experience of teaching and assessing functional skills, in particular English and Speaking & Listening.
The ideal candidate will have worked with learners delivering functional skills in a variety of settings and to a mixture of abilities. There will be a large emphasis on assessing learners, therefore the candidate should be able to demonstrate that they are able to adapt to ever changing mark schemes.
This role will predominant be working from home on an online platform assessing learners and delivering sessions. Therefore this offers a great deal of flexibility.
What do you need to have?
- Experience of Teaching Functional Skills (or equivalent subjects)
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WPH-FUN068-LN21