General Cover - Supply Teacher
The cold weather's here, we are all feeling it, and so are the schools and, as we find every year, we are getting more and more demand for Supply Teachers across Warwickshire. If you are a qualified teacher with experience, we will be very interested in taking a look at your CV and arranging a call to discuss potential options. If you are interested, apply today as demand will only grow from here!
To be a successful General Cover teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an variety of school settings.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility