Posted 11 days ago
General Cover Supervisor, Bury
Simply Education are urgently recruiting for a 'Cover Supervisor' to work in a school In the Bury area.
You will be teaching a range of subjects throughout the schools. There is no requirement to have experience in each subject, we are looking for teachers and education professionals that are considering cover supervision from April 2022
This position is available from after Easter till Summer, you are likely to be kept on if you do a good job.
If you are looking for full time, part time or day to day teaching roles we'd love to hear from you!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
Benefits we offer which include:
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 referral scheme
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where
you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Ben on 0161 388 1677REF: BRM-KS34-1122