General Cover Teachers - Witney
Posted 1 day ago
Simply Education are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers in Witney who are keen to do daily supply.
We are looking for QTS teachers who have strong behaviour management and are able to hit the ground running for daily supply in the Witney Area. We work with a number of schools who are calling in for general cover every day. If you are looking to get your foot back in the door after lock down.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 07341 732 519.
REF: KES-SUP-SECOApply Now