General Secondary Teachers
The cold weather is upon us, Winter has come and, as we find every year, the need for suply teachers is growing. We have a growing number of schools in Coventry looking for staff to cover their day to day, short and long-term needs across a wide range of subjects. We are looking for fully and newly qualified teachers, eager to step in as and where needed across Coventry. If you feel you have the necessary qualfication, drive and exerience for Supply Teaching then please contact us today!
To be a successful Secondary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of teaching in a Secondary setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility