Posted 6 days ago
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher?
Or maybe a newly qualified ECT and looking for your first opportunity to get into Teaching?
Then we're really keen to hear from you!
We're looking to speak to KS2 teachers, both experienced and ECT's, who are looking for an opportunity to teach from January 2022 - Following the Covid-19 Pandemic we are in a position that we can support local schools with their supply requirements as soon as they require it. In order to achieve this, we are holding online registration interviews via video calls. We are searching for Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Fully Qualified Teachers to fill both day-to-day and long-term bookings.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Sarah on 01227 903696
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.