Posted 11 days ago
Are you a teacher looking to step away from the stress of planning and marking but still wanting to be able to support the children in their learnings? Supply work may be for you!!
As a supply teacher, no two days are the same! You will be teaching in a variety of schools with a variety of year groups every day! This allows you to reduce your work load while still having the feeling of a rewarding career.
Within Oxfordshire we are keen to speak with teachers who are still looking for full time work but on a supply basis teaching general cover!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie on 01844 355 581REF: KSH-GENS-OXON