Posted 12 days ago
Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you have taught Geography and looking to be a lead in the subject, Simply Education is working with a school in Northampton who is offering this position to the right person on a permanent basis.
The position is to begin in January 2024, ideally on a full time basis but they will consider someone on a 0.8 contract. The school is part of a wider trust and really do focus on the development of their team. This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition in to the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.