Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are currently searching for a Geography specialist to take on a very exciting opportunity at a lovely school in East Northamptonshire for a September start.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their teaching journey or someone who is looking to progress within the department. Due to the demands of the role, the successful candidate will be required to plan, set and mark the work of their students and commit to the school on a long-term basis, beginning with an initial fixed-term contract.
If you are looking for a new role for the new academic year and would like to speak to an experienced professional about your options, please call Parjeet on 01604 372495 for more information.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in key stage 3 & 4
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: PKC-NAL-NRTH