Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education is currently searching for a Geography Teacher across the schools around Northampton/Northamptonshire. This is a full time position for a Geography Teacher and is required to do planning and marking. We are looking for a person who is a strong teacher.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their teaching journey or someone who is looking to progress within the Humanities department as a Geography Teacher. Due to the demands for Geography Teachers, the successful candidate will be required to plan, set, and mark the work of their students.
As a Geography Teacher you will need to:
• Be an Early Years Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Passion for teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Passion for supporting students in their learning
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A hard work ethic
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• A personal and friendly service
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Janisha on 01604 372 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgREF: JMC-GEONN2-NTON