Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are working closely with a Secondary School in High Wycombe, South Buckinghamshire, the school are currently recruiting for an experienced Geography Teacher to start with them after the Easter break. This is a long term position on a full time basis for one term. For the right person this position may also continue in to the new academic year.
The school are ideally looking for someone who has recent experience teaching geography up to GCSE level. You will also need to have good behaviour management skills, be committed to the position and be happy to attend staff meetings, department meetings and parents evenings.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you are interested in this role then please click APPLY, or contact Simply Education about this role on 01494 980 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: SCW-GEOG-WYCMApply Now