Posted 14 days ago
Are you an experienced teacher of Geography living in the Beaconsfield area? Maybe you are an Early Careers Teacher specialising in Geography and are looking for your first big opportunity? We have an exciting new opportunity for a teacher of Geography, and you could be just the teacher we are looking for.
Simply Education has an exciting new role for a teacher of geography at a fantastic secondary school in Beaconsfield. We currently have a range of positions available, including short-term supply roles as well as long-term positions. We are looking for people who can quickly build rapport with students and staff, whist maintaining excellent classroom and behaviour management.
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has recent teaching experience.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 01494 980 147
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local South Bucks office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SCW-GEO-WYBC