Simply Education are recruiting a Teacher of Geography for a school in the Cambridge area. Delivering geography across all key stages you will be required to have a knowledge of KS4 & KS5 geography.
This is a long term supply position from January until July and requires a fully qualified teacher that has good solid experience in their subject.
There may also be some requirement to cover across the humanities department as and when required so a flexible approach to work is a must.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start in January and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of teaching Geography
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.