Geography Teacher needed at Outstanding Leicester School
Are you a Geography Teacher seeking a new role?
Simply Education are working in collaboration with multiple "Outstanding" 11-16 schools in central Leicester, with a brilliant reputation for attainment and behaviour.
The role is to cover maternity which would be till the summer of 2020 however could go on for longer for the right candidate.
The schools generally have over 1200 students on roll from a diverse selection of backgrounds, and recently boasted some of the highest GCSE pass grades in the county.
I have visited the schools on numerous occasions and can tell you the whole feel of the schools is positive and of a welcoming nature, with a great energy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Geography specialist to move into the next stage of their teaching career within a school focused on striving towards excellence and continues development.
As the successful Teacher you will need to:
experience of teaching across KS3 and KS4
The key benefits of working with Simply Education:
your own dedicated consultant
competitive rates of pay
access to online lesson resources
in school support from experienced senior leadership teachers
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.
If you are an experienced, adaptable and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities/History with a passion to inspire and help children learn and are looking to start a new role or achieve better work life balance, then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education assists Secondary schools across the Leicestershire area with a high calibre of teachers for their permanent, long term and supply needs. We are keen to continue to extend our successful supply team with further qualified Humanities/History Teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of long term and supply roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term role that can lead to a permanent position.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Humanities
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Manni on 0116 3120 067 to register.