Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking for a Geography specialist to fill a position commencing from September for the new academic year at a secondary school in Newbury, Berkshire. We are specifically looking for qualified teachers with experience but if you are an Early Careers Teacher looking to kick start your career, get in touch now!
The school in question are looking for someone who can start in September and initially work up to the Christmas break, however this may be extended beyond this period. Although planning and marking will be required, some lesson plans will already be available for delivery for specific periods.
If you are looking for your next teaching role and would like to be considered for this role, then please call Tom on 01753 373067 for more information.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required