Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are working with several schools in Northamptonshire who are in need of Geography specialists for daily supply work, short term positions and also long term positions.
We are looking for Geography teachers with recent experience teaching in the classroom and up to date curriculum knowledge. If you are available and looking for work please do get in touch we can offer various roles either part time, full time or supply work depending on what type of work you are looking for.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Geography
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-GET-NHMPApply Now