Posted 23 days ago
Simply Education are proudly supporting a successful large secondary school based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes with the recruit of a Geography specialist to join them from January 2022.
The post is full time, with full planning & marking being expected. Ideally you will be able to teach up to key stages 5 & have supported previously across the humanities department.
You will be joining a well thought after school, large department with outstanding teaching facilities.
Being a leading recruitment agency locally, Simply Education are in a fantastic position to support teaching professionals gain work; whether that is full or part-time, daily supply/ short-term or longer assignments, Simply Education can help, if this role is not for you!
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for).REF: BAL-GER-MIKE