Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to work in an outstanding school on the outskirts of Lincoln. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone graduating from a BA Education Studies course this summer.
The Teaching Assistant will be working in an Ofsted rated outstanding school and working in a close team and will be supported by the SLT as well as the SENCO.
The Teaching Assistant will be working 1-2-1 with a number of different students who need some additional support, and in some cases will help to support and run some intervention sessions in KS3 with students who have moved into Secondary Schools in what has been a challenging year for students.
The Teaching Assistant will ideally have at least 6 months of working in schools or will have some relevant experience of working with young people, such as sports and after school clubs.
Simply Education is keen to develop all of our staff and to ensure that they are fully supported. Therefore we have our Education Development Managers on hand who offer free CPD and mentoring.
What do you need to have?
- Degree, Teaching Assistant Qualification or Relevant Experience
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behavior
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!