Posted 20 days ago
Are you a recent graduate looking for a role where you will be able to make a difference to young people? Are you confident around you patient, nurturing and able to build up positive relationships with young people? If this is the case Simply Education have fantastic opportunities for you!
Simply Education are currently seeking graduates for Teaching Assistant Roles in Secondary Schools across Lincolnshire. Simply Education work exclusively with a number of schools in the county that require Teaching Assistants for Long Term positions as well as Ad Hoc roles.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working within a similar setting or with young people, such as sports or after school clubs. However we do have our Education Development Managers on hand who can offer support and online training before you enter the classroom.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
• Has experience working with Children.
• Has experience working within schools.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: WPH-GRADTA-LN21