Graduates - Lincolnshire
Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistant to work in Secondary Schools across Lincolnshire.
If you are a recent graduate and have a passion for educating and supporting young peoples learning then you would be an ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months experience of working in schools or a similar setting.
What do you need to have?
- A Degree
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: WPH-GRA112-LINCApply Now