Posted 12 days ago
Are you a recent graduate looking at starting your career in an exciting and rewarding setting? Simply Educating are currently recruiting graduates for Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants roles.
The ideal candidates will be interested in a career within Education and teaching and will be passionate about improving the learning of young people.
The ideal candidates will have relevant experience of working with young people in some capacity, this could be through working/volunteering in schools, after schools clubs, sports groups or within the local community.
Simply Education offer a lot of support to all our staff and have our Education Development Managers on hand to provide you with the training and support needed to succeed within Education.
This role would also suit individuals that are planning to complete a PGCE course as will provide you with additional support whilst also getting paid!
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: WPH-GRAD01-LN21Apply Now