Half Term Supply Registration - MEDWAY
With half term around the corner Lauren Smith at Simply Education is looking to speak with as many Fully Qualified teachers and Teaching Assistants as possible that are seeking local work across MEDWAY. If you are looking to work across KS1 and KS2 in Primary Schools on either daily, part time or a long term position where you can choose what days you want to work then please get in contact.
January has been an extremely busy month for us here at Simply Education in Kent and we are trying to look ahead for the next two months knowing it is only going to get busier. We have had a large amount of work across Maidstone, Medway and Gravesend that were coming in as pre bookings or on the morning calls where schools needed help on a supply basis. With this large demand for supply teachers in Mid Kent I am seeking supportive people who would like to work in a few different primary schools in Mid Kent. We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to support staff across the UK. You will have your own online calendar which allows us to see when to call you for work and when not to call you for work. We have a lot of pre bookings where schools need cover for courses or we can call in the morning between 7.00am – 9.00am for cover in Primary schools for sickness.
If you are looking at getting into supply but scared of not having enough work we also have a guaranteed payment scheme which allows you to get paid for the days we may not get work in which would be very rare but at least guarantee’s you work.
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this open day. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Lauren Smith on 01634 926067 to book an appointment.