Head of Computer Science
Simply Education is working with schools in Cambridge looking to recruit a Head of Computer Science Teacher to join them from September or sooner. The role is full time for at least 1 term.
The successful candidate must be a hard working, Computer Science specialist having taught in a UK classroom, sound knowledge of the current national curriculum and committed to making a difference in the classroom.
Experience as a Head of Department is desired but not essential
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Stuart on 01223 459714 to register.