Posted 29 days ago
An SEN school in King's Lynn is seeking a permanent full time Head of Department English Teacher to start with them from September 2022.
As the Head of the English Department, you’ll take charge of departments, monitor, lead, train, and manage staff. You will also conduct research and set goals. Department heads ensure that overall day-to-day operations run smoothly.
The position is a full-time teaching role, where the teacher is required to pick up the full planning, preparing, and marking for the role, as well have a dedicated tutor group. They will be comfortable in general English teaching across key stage 3 & 4.
This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition into the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Sign up now so you don’t miss out on the vacancy.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed
or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where
- You can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If interested, please contact Alex on 01733 490097 for more details or click "Apply".REF: ACM-09-HODS