Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic History Teacher to work on a supply basis across school in North-East Lincolnshire.
The History teacher will need to have strong subject knowledge and be able to teach differentiated lessons to a mixture of abilities. The History Teacher will need to be confident in managing the classroom effectively and have good behavior management skills.
The roles and duties for the History Teacher will vary from post to post. However, in some cases there will be planning and marking to be completed. Therefore the history teacher should be confident in planning engaging lessons for their learners.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.