Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting for a History Teacher for a full-time role from September. This position is a full planning role at a Secondary School in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. This role is open to both NQTs and more experienced History Teachers.
The ideal candidate will be a confident teacher with good behaviour management skills. This will be a full-time role for a minimum of one term, the role will include planning, preparing lessons and parents evenings.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching History
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.