History teaching professional required for Banbury based secondary school, to join them from September 2020. The role is full time, for a minimum of 1 term.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified, although NQTs also welcome to apply and will have sound knowledge of the national curriculum. In return you will be joining an extremely supportive school with a well resourced humanities department, teaching to Alevel.
Simply Education can also offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Kealie on 01844 355581 for more information.