Posted 29 days ago
Simply Education are currently working with schools in Lincoln, Lincolnshire who are looking to recruit qualified HLTA for a September start date.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching reception to Key stage 2
- Develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Work well in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have creative ideas to inspire the children
- Can organise and manage time
- Can manage classes or small groups and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be patient and have a good sense of humour
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Currently we are video interviewing.REF: JOK-HLTA-0405