Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of specialist schools in the county that are seeking HLTAs to support their teachers and work closely with small groups within secondary schools.
The HLTA will need to have an excellent temperament and very patients as some of the students that they will be working with will be challenging young people.
The HLTA will work closely with the class teacher in supporting all aspects of the students learning and will also work closely with students on a 1-2-1 basis and in small groups.
As the HLTA you will in some cases begin to take the lead on some classes and therefore will need to be confident and in delivering pre-planned instructions to students with the support of the class teacher and senior leadership team.
Working with Simply Education will give you additional benefits including:
- Access to our trained consultants who work with a network of local schools.
- Access to our free professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers.
- Flexibility and work/life balance. We get a variety of daily, short and long term positions to fit around your lifestyle.
- Easy to manage! Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings, accessible online calendar and no time sheets.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have demonstrable classroom experience or a background in childcare or working with young people or people with complex needs.
- Be patient, kind and caring.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour.
- Have a creative approach to helping others to learn.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
We are always excited to hear from newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) or those with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education who are interested to use their skills in special education.
We are currently able to register new staff using an online process.
Apply today for further information! We look forward to hearing from you
REF: WPH-HTA856-LN21Apply Now