HLTA's & Cover Supervisors - North Manchester
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting for Higher Level Teaching assistants (HLTA's) or Cover supervisors to work on a ad-hoc bases to work in schools across North Manchester.
The attributes that make a great HLTA or Cover supervisor are;
- To have a real passion to guide and support vulnerable learners.
- Have the ability to adapt to different situations quickly and willingness to learn new strategies.
- Be able to build rapport quickly with learners and have a creative approach in the way that you teach your lessons.
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills
You may have thought that you need experience or training to be considered to work in this area however after working with Schools for many years we have understood that its more about the person and not necessary the training and experience that have, to be a real assist to team.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
REF: SAF-PRI-TA00Apply Now