Posted 1 month ago
£80-85 per day
Full time – Temporary to permanent
Starting as soon as possible
Simply Education are currently seeking a HLTA for a school in Ellesmere Port working as part of outreach teaching children on a 1-1 basis. The work will involve supporting children who are currently not attending school due to mental health challenges.
Someone calming and approachable would be ideal for this role, having access to transport as well as some of the tutoring will be taking place off site.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children who are struggling.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous experience either working in provisions, mainstream schools settings or have experience of working with people with complex needs.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative classroom management style.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Consultant who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Well-being support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
Your own dedicated SEND Consultant Helen Davies who has over 10 years experience working with schools across Cheshire and Staffordshire
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: ROS-HLTA-ELLS