Posted 25 days ago
With the high work load coming in since school have returned. We here at simply are looking for HTLAs to help with cover requirements within the Herne-bay area!
With the rise of work, schools are in need of support throughout their day to day timetable, seeking help from HTLAS to support their classroom teachers, Intervention and any other form of catch up throughout this academic year!
If you are seeking flexibility within your work time table then get in contact today to find out more! We can find you work Monday to Friday on a supply basis or simply any day that you are free!
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SFL-ZZZZ-KENTApply Now