Simply Education are working with a secondary school in East Sussex to find a Humanities teacher on a fixed term basis. The school need someone from January until July to cover a maternity leave. The role is full time humanities cover.
If you are an experienced, adaptable and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities with a passion to inspire and help children learn and are looking to start a new role or achieve better work life balance, then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education assists Secondary schools across the East Sussex area with a high calibre of teachers for their permanent, long term and supply needs. We are keen to continue to extend our successful supply team with further qualified Humanities Teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of long term and supply roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term role that can lead to a permanent position.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Humanities
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Danielle on 01273 978003 to register.