Humanities teachers Needed Chester - September 2020
Due to a contract with a well-established school within the Chester area Simply Education are looking for Humanities teachers to cover their pre-planned and last-minute supply needs. We are looking for Secondary Teachers who are able to offer full time and part time cover throughout the academic year starting in September.
We are looking for Humanity Teachers who are able to offer full time and part time cover throughout the academic year starting in September.
We are able to offer any requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility, are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role, or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
Even if you are able to work one day a week, we want to hear from you. We are conducting all registrations via online so we can get you ready to go once the schools re-open.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. You will have your own dedicated consultant who has years of experience in placing supply staff into roles on both a temporary and permanent basis.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Teach History, Geography or RE (religious studies)
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term. Please click 'apply now'