Humanities Teachers Needed Stoke on Trent
Simply Education are working with secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent area who are seeking Humanities Teachers for short and long term positions to start in September.
If you are looking for your next opportunity in September 2020 then we can help; we are conducting all interviews via online so we can get you ready to start when the schools re-open.
We are looking for teachers with a passion for teaching, who can be flexible, adaptable and dynamic.
You will be a teacher of one of the following subjects: History, Geography or RE
The teacher will be required to teach across all abilities up to Key Stage 4 although Key Stage 5 teaching experience is an advantage but not specifically required for this position.
You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this school that;
* Have excellent knowledge of your core subjects curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stacey Brearley on 01782 703 103.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.