Huntingdon Teachers Required
Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education continue to work with a number of schools throughout Huntingdon to provide them with staff for ad-hoc daily supply as well as longer-term placements that range from one to five days per week.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team.
We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information please call Hannah on 01733 490097
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Hit APPLY now
REF: HMR-TEACH-HUNTApply Now