ICT/Computing Teacher required
Simply Education is seeking a part time ICT/Computer Science Teacher for 3 days a week starting January 2020.
The position is based every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at a fantastic school in West Northamptonshire. The position will involve the Teacher to plan, prepare and mark the lessons.
We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You must be qualified and have experience within the education sector. The school in a brilliant school based on the outskirts of Northampton town centre.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.