ICT Teacher - PRU - Crewe
Posted 19 days ago
A outstanding Pupil Referral Unit based in Crewe , require a ICT Teacher to join their team as soon as possible. The position is a full-time position covering a long term sickness. NQTs and experienced Teachers will be considered for this role.
The main aim for staff is to provide a vibrant and inclusive learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success. The school have strong policies in place and a very welcoming and supportive environment from both SLT as well as teaching and support staff.
The school is looking for a teacher with experience teaching ICT across all Key Stages and a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. The school require a teacher who is flexible and adaptable and who can follow the general curriculum in this subject area as well as possibly helping in other areas if needed.
This is an Ofsted “OUTSTANDING” school with a great reputation within the community.
Please apply below if you.
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- are able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- are able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- are friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education area
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Helen Davies on 01270 382101.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: HMD-CHES-6740Apply Now