Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located in Northampton who are looking for an ICT Teacher on a full-time basis to complete a long term supply cover from September for one term.
The ICT teacher in some cases will be required to plan engaging lessons for KS3 & KS4 students and will be responsible for marking KS4 course work. The ICT teacher will also have some tutor group responsibilities.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
REF: SGD-IUT-NHMPApply Now