ICT Teachers Needed in Macclesfield
Considering your options once 'normality' returns? Simply Education are on hand to support you with that journey once this uncertain period is over!
Simply Education are continuing to work through this period of time to ensure we are able to continue to recruit & support both our schools & teachers locally. We are also able to offer online/ video registrations.
If you are keen to get organised for September 2020, discuss potential roles available & discover how Simply Education are able to support you with securing that next exciting opportunity.
Simply Education are currently looking for a number of Qualified and Newly Qualified ICT Teachers to join them on a supply basis within the Macclesfield area to work within their well established schools. Working with Simply Education can lead to temp - permanent and permanent contracts, even if you are looking just for a permanent position we can still help you.
The successful candidate will need to have a DBS on the update service and be able to provide 2 years references due to the fast turnaround needed on this vacancy.
To join us at Simply Education the following is required:-
• Hold QTS status or QTLS
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in ICT or computer science
• An up to date CV that covers 10 years employment history (if applicable) insuring that all gaps in employment are covered for
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to provide 2 years working references
• All of our positions need to have an up to date Enhanced DBS in place
Here at Simply Education we are extremely busy day to day and we will always do our best to keep you as busy as we are – this is just one of the benefits for joining us, here are some more of the reasons to join us today:-
•You will have one dedicated consultant who will be there to help you gain work
• A friendly online system where you can manage your own calendar and effectively be your own boss at the comfort of your own home and stop them unwanted calls at 7am
• We also take care of all your timesheets – which means one less paper document for you to deal with
• As a company we are extremely big on offering support to our Teachers and want them to continue to grow in their career; we offer a wide range of CPD courses and have the support of our in House Education Development Managers
• A referral scheme – if you know anybody that is seeking work if you refer them to us you and them could earn some extra money!
If you are looking to start work asap get in touch with TODAY don’t miss out on any opportunities that we have!